Ready to join us for an upcoming treatment that might result in bruising? Have no fear, La Chelé is here with the help of our Medical Provider’s tips and tricks.
- Avoid alcohol for 24-48 hours prior to treatment
- Stop taking Aspirin for 7-10 days (check with medical provider first if prescribed)
- If on blood thinners do not stop, seek medical provider for clearance before stopping
- Avoid Omega 3 and Fish oil for 10 days prior to procedure
Herbal Supplements Shown to Help with Bruising:
- Bromelain: Take herbal supplement or just eat fresh pineapple 3 days prior to treatment. The Bromelain found in this fruit will help with swelling and bruising.
- Arnica (oral): Start taking Arnica tablets 4-5 days prior and post-treatment to decrease bruising and swelling. Bluster packs sold at La Chelé.
- Place Occumend patch over affected area post-treatment. Patch is infused with Arnica and Ledum which helps soothe and recover area.
- Mend Powder: This collagen supplement at La Chelé is a 7 day post filler formula. Clinically researched and backed by science, this formula is great for reducing pain and bruising.
- Arnica Cream: Formulated with natural botanicals including Vitamin K and C botanicals to help improve the appearance of post-procedural bruising.
- After 72 hours of icing bring heat in with warm compress (warm washcloth)
- Visit a La Chelé location and sit under our LED lights to expedite bruising –used by NASA
- If hemosiderin staining post-sclerotherapy-lasers have been shown to be effective.
Call La Chelé Medical Aesthetics to book your complimentary consultation today at 215-862-6100!