What is Emsculpt Neo?
Emsculpt Neo is the latest non-invasive body sculpting treatment to simultaneously burn fat and tone muscle. This fast and painless treatment can target areas like the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, arms & calves.
How does Emsculpt Neo work?
Emsculpt Neo utilizes both high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) energy and radiofrequency (RF) technology to target muscle and fat simultaneously. HIFEM causes the muscle to rapidly contract, helping to tone the muscle, while RF energy heats and breaks down fat cells, which are naturally eliminated by the body.
How long between Emsculpt Neo treatments? How many Emsculpt Neo treatments are needed?
Emsculpt Neo treatments are typically done in a series of 4 and are performed one week apart. Depending on the individualized treatment plan developed by your La Chelé Provider, the number of sessions needed for optimal results may vary.
What is the difference between Emsculpt and Emsculpt Neo?
Emsculpt and Emsculpt Neo are both non-invasive body contouring treatments that help tone muscle and reduce fat; however, there are a few key differences.
- Technology: Utilizes high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) energy to stimulate muscle contraction and tone the desired area
- Treatment time: Treatment time typically lasts approximately 30 min per session
- Treatment areas: Abdomen and buttocks
- Results: Focuses on muscle tone and can show some fat reduction
- Technology: Combines high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) energy to stimulate muscle contraction with radiofrequency (RF) technology to target and kill fat cells.
- Treatment time and cost: Treatment time typically lasts approximately 20 min per session
- Treatment areas: Abdomen, buttocks, arms, and calves
- Results: Focuses on both muscle tone and fat reduction, maximizing results in both areas
How much does Emsculpt Neo cost?
The cost of Emsculpt can vary widely based on a variety of factors like treatment area, number of sessions, and device used. These treatments can range anywhere from $500 to $3,000 so a complimentary consultation with one of our highly skilled providers is the best way to determine your customized treatment plan and pricing.
What does Emsculpt Neo feel like?
Emsculpt Neo is a non-invasive treatment that is relatively painless and requires no downtime. During treatment, you are able to feel some intense muscle contraction in combination with some mild to moderate heat in the treatment area. Afterward, you may feel some muscle fatigue or soreness, similar to what you may feel post-workout, but most people are able to return to normal activity immediately.
Coolsculpting vs. Emsculpt Neo?
While both are great options for non-invasive body contouring, these devices utilize different technology to target specific concerns.
Coolsculpting uses the process of cryolipolysis to freeze and kill fat cells, permanently eliminating them. This treatment is ideal for large pockets of stubborn fat that are often resistant to diet and exercise. Coolsculpting solely targets fat and does not affect the muscle.
Emsculpt Neo is ideal for a candidate who has minimal fat and wants to focus on toning and tightening as opposed to reducing large sections of fat. Because this technology targets muscle and fat simultaneously, it is fantastic for reducing surface fat that may be hiding underlying muscle tone, giving you a toned and fit physique.
To determine if Emsculpt Neo is the right treatment for you, call 267-753-7676 to set up your complimentary consultation Today!